Forum Discussion

Brig
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Produce Report For one Account

Can you please tell me how to produce a report on sales for one particular account number?

Eg- account 4-6000 Pen Sales

Needing break down of sales from 2020-2023.

I can see sale reports by item, activity, customer etc but not by account number

Hopefully someone can help me :) 

• Hi Brig

Thanks for reaching out. 

My understanding is that there is no specific sales report that shows all transactions for a certain income account. What I would suggest checking instead is the Account Transaction report (under accounts report). This report would show all debit or credit transactions for any account you choose. Also, here is the help article Sales reports to see what are sales reports available and what it contains. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Brig

Thanks for reaching out. 

My understanding is that there is no specific sales report that shows all transactions for a certain income account. What I would suggest checking instead is the Account Transaction report (under accounts report). This report would show all debit or credit transactions for any account you choose. Also, here is the help article Sales reports to see what are sales reports available and what it contains. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

Brig
      Contributing User

I knew there was another way to get the report thank you :) just what I wanted.