Forum Discussion

jan2good
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Report receivables date to date

I need a report on receivables from date to date - cannot find a report that will show what

was owing say between 26.6.19 to 30.7.19. 

• Hi jan2good 

AccountRight would not be able to produce one simple report to give you that information. This is due to the fact that the receivables reports such as the Receivable Reconciliation [Detial] report would be the transactions according to the one date, not a period.  In addition to that, other reports are based on the invoice date, not the due date.

In saying that, the way I would do it would be to run the Sales [Customer Summary] report for an extended period - Reports>>Sales>>Customer. I would be then exporting that report to Excel. Once in Excel filter the data based on due date to get the required values.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jan2good 

AccountRight would not be able to produce one simple report to give you that information. This is due to the fact that the receivables reports such as the Receivable Reconciliation [Detial] report would be the transactions according to the one date, not a period.  In addition to that, other reports are based on the invoice date, not the due date.

In saying that, the way I would do it would be to run the Sales [Customer Summary] report for an extended period - Reports>>Sales>>Customer. I would be then exporting that report to Excel. Once in Excel filter the data based on due date to get the required values.