Taking deposits with PayDirect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Greenway2170
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Taking deposits with PayDirect

Hi, we recently started using PayDirect to give our clients the option of using the credit card function to pay their product. As we take deposits for our orders I would like to use an Order rather than an Invoice to accept the Deposit. I see no way of using PayDirect unless I create an Invoice, which means that I can't record deposits taken without turning the order it into an invoice. Am I looking at this all wrong or is there a way to use PayDirect by sending an Order to our customer? Ideally the process is Quote | Order, which needs a deposit so we can see jobs outstanding | Job completed would than create an invoice to pay the remaining amount.

I've never used this process and would appreciate any help you could provide.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Taking deposits with PayDirect

Hi @Greenway2170 

Online Invoice Payments are designed to be recorded against Invoices. Orders are not sent through to the MYOB Invoice Portal and therefore don't receive the payment option to be paid by online payments.

If you are needing to accept payment on a sale through Online Invoice Payments it would need to be an invoice and sent through the MYOB Invoice Portal with Online payments enabled.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post