User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Vendor Reporting Emails bouncing - Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Hello Team

We are currently experienceing an issue were vendors are reporting that emails sent to one email address in our domain from Accountright@apps.myob.com is bouncing back with the message Diagnostic-Code: rejected.

They have been sending emails to other adresses in our domain with no issue.

Is it possible to check if an email address is on a blacklist or something like that?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Vendor Reporting Emails bouncing - Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Hi @Jkram

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern and for providing the exact error message. We apologize that you are facing issues due to emails that are bouncing back with the error message Diagnostic-Code: rejected. We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

Generally, a rejected diagnostic code means the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. I have checked the email address you have provided, and it is not blacklisted on our end. You may try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back.  

Additionally, you may fix the issue by trying to email an invoice to yourself. This will let you confirm the email address that the email is being sent to. Once you know this, provide it to the recipient so they can ensure it is whitelisted against any antispam systems they have set up on their email as well as adding it to their address book within their email.  

Having the email whitelisted and contained in the address book, should help prevent the email from being marked as spam incorrectly. If this does not resolve the error, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email address to check if it is blacklisted. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  

Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Jkram
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks @Leneth_A 

The address that i was looking to get whitelisted or off the blacklist was

Could you please check the above eamil address.

Thanks

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Jkram

Thank you for providing the impacted email address. However, I edited your post due to the sensitive information. 

I also sent you a private message here in the Community Forum. I have checked that the email address was blacklisted on our end, and it is now whitelisted. You may now try to send an email again. 

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Jkram
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you @Leneth_A 

I will ask a couple of vendors if this has worked for them, but sounds like a winner

Much Appreciated

Cheers

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @Jkram

You’re most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience and for marking the post as an accepted solution. We are glad it is now working. We will be closing this thread now. In case you have any further queries, please feel free to return to the Community Forum. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post