Email invoices

hayley_11221
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Email invoices

Is MYOB having any technical issues with emailing invoices function today?
I am unable see the "emailed" status after emailing all my invoices this morning and no auto email has sent to my mailbox either. I waited for 3 hours and the status still hasn't change. Please advise.

9 REPLIES 9
calasso
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email invoices

I'm having this issue too

smileykylie1982
Trusted User
51 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

51Posts

6Kudos

6Solutions

No emails have been working for me either.

I tested this using my test customer with a zero invoice and confirmed that emails are not being sent.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @ALl,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Apologies for the delayed response. We received an issue regarding this on February 26, 2024 (Friday), and we managed to resolve it the same day. If you're still experiencing the same issue, please let us know, and we'll be happy to take another look at it for you. 

We appreciate everyone's understanding.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KarenK1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Email invoices & Remittance Advices

Hi Earl,

I cant email remittance advices or Invoices, I used to but something has changed

Thanks Karen 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: Email invoices & Remittance Advices

Hi @KarenK1,

I apologize for the delayed response. Are you encountering any error messages while sending emails? If yes, please respond with screenshots of the error messages you are receiving. Additionally, I recommend visiting this help article for troubleshooting:  Email troubleshooting

Looking forward to your response.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

max3
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl,

We are experiencing a similar issue when trying to send customer statements.

In Accountright Desktop we chooose the Sales tab then Print/Email Statements, then we select a list of several hundred customers to email a statement to, then click send email. 

In previous months after doing this we are able to click the "Sent Emails" button and see a list of customer emails that have been sent. 

Since trying several times this month, less than 10 statements show as being sent each time we try to send them all (several hundred). I do not think it is a matter of waiting as the first attempt to send the statements was over a week ago. 

I have spoken with the help desk and they have tried adjusting windows TLS settings, reinstalling Accountright as well as running a script of some sort on their end. 

The issue does not appear to be resolved as at the end of the call we tried sending 10 statements at once as a test and an hour later only 6 show as sent. 

The issue is difficult to take a screenshot of as there have been no error messages, and taking a screenshot of an empty list of sent emails isn't likely to tell us much.

Thanks,

Max 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @max3,

Thanks for your detailed post, and my apologies for the late response.

Apologies for the delayed response. When this issue occurs, we recommend sending the statements in batches. Begin by sending the first 25 statements, then proceed with the remaining batch. Rest assured, we are aware of this issue, and our team is actively working on resolving it.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

max3
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl,

The issue is still ongoing. This month I had to once again send statements out in batches rather than being able to send all at once like we used to.  

Do you have any updates regarding a resolution for this issue? Do you think this issue will be resolved before the end of this month? 

Thanks,
Max

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @max3,

Thanks for your response. We may need to perform some basic troubleshooting for this issue (Email troubleshooting). Could you please confirm whether you're sending emails via Outlook or AccountRight? For more information, please refer to these help articles. Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook and Sending emails

I suggest using our virtual assistant, MOCA, and providing it with the diagnostic log (AccountRight Log Locations). MOCA is designed to delve deeper into issues like this. You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you may need. If MOCA is unable to provide the help you need, our live chat team is available to continue from where MOCA left off.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to start a new post, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post