disposal of fixed asset

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JamesStarling
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

disposal of fixed asset

Hi All - I'm using accountright, mostly the software but occasionally the web version too.  I'm a farmer and have sold a piece of machinery, so not an item i've inventoried or trade but a one off fixed asset sale.

Searched web for help ( https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/MP/Selling+an+asset+-+AU#expand-Tosellanasset) but buggered if I can find the asset listing page or where to click the sell button on the asset ellipsis...   There will be a profit on disposal and rather than do a manual journal and calculate everything manually I would really like to find the assset listing so I can click on it and sell!   I have this asset set up with its own account line in my fixed assets

anyone help would be appreciated.  Thx

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,180 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,180Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: disposal of fixed asset

Hi @JamesStarling 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, as this feature currently not available in AccountRight it's best to record fixed asset disposal through manual journal entry, it's best to consult this with your financial advisor. For further information on journal entry, please refer to this Help Article.

Please feel free to post again, I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post