Forum Discussion

jayemee
Experienced User
2 years ago

inventory ordering

Hoping someone out there might be able to suggest a good add on to MYOB for our perpetual inventory system.

Myob Advanced would be perfect, but the cost is way out of the budget for a business our size.  Although we are quite small, our invetory is complicated to track due to shipping and supplier issues.  We have to be much more "onto" it. 

We import from 2 main suppliers and have 2 seperate warehouse locations. I need software that can pick up the details that are stored in MYOB such as stock alert quantity, minimum stock requirements to order, average use per week/month, on hand, committed available etc etc, so we can then enter lead times which change constantly to give us a much better chance to forecast and order months in advance.  AccountRight is good, but not quite adaptable enough for us to be able to use it as an ordering tool.

Can anyone give advice on good add-ons?

thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi jayemee , I suggest you have a look at StockTrim (www.stocktrim.com), a cloud-based add-on that integrates to AccountRight in 2 ways, (1) by text files or (2) by an integration program we have written (sold separately). Email me for details of our program.