Forum Discussion

3 months ago

reconcile account page error

Hi there, I tried many times click reconcile account page but system showing to me "Something went wrong Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support" , I tried your 0800 606962 unable to get though and tried AI consulting never find correct anwer. so could you please let me know how can I find your support?

Best Regards

Claire Zhang

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lucy2024,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. We regret to hear that you received an error message when trying to reconcile a bank account. This error sometimes causes a large number of unreconciled bank transactions. We appreciate your patience and your reaching out. Allow me to help you with this. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Click into the Bank Transactions window and select an account from the drop-down list.
    • Click Reconcile next to the account drop-down.
    • This will open the Reconcile Accounts window for the account selected without indexing other accounts.
    • The customer can then reconcile the transactions listed for that account.

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lucy2024,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still getting an error message with your reconciliation page. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Shella_A,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella