Forum Discussion

DM2
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

Adding columns into Sales Item detail report

Hello,   I am trying to add in 3 new columns into the Sales Item detail report.   However, after adding columns, the report does not refresh to display the new columns. I have done this previously...
    5 years ago

Hi DM2

In the new AccountRight, after adding new columns under the Insert/Modify tab, the added columns are visible immediately for further adjusting, e.g. changing the column width. After switching to the Filters tab and refresh the report, the added columns would stay within the same report session. You can always save this customised report as My Custom Reports for future access. 

So I tried adding 3 columns to the Sales Item Details report, I noticed that the additional 3 columns were unable to fit in the original page width automatically. While under the Insert/Modify tab, please scroll to the bottom of the report page, there shall be a side slide bar to view these added columns. Please find tune the width of all columns so they can fit within 1 page. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go, and if you have any further questions.