Created a new SERVICE form - how do I make it the default for a new set of recurring transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PragmaticKien
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Created a new SERVICE form - how do I make it the default for a new set of recurring transactions

Hi All

Can you assign a different SERVICE form (one I just created) to a Recurring Sales Transaction?

If yes how?

THanks ahead!

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Created a new SERVICE form - how do I make it the default for a new set of recurring transact...

Hi @PragmaticKien 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Once you created or customize and saved a form template, you can make this as default when printing and emailing invoices, same with recurring transactions.

I'll provide this Help article, Set the default forms to use when emailing and printing, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post