Manually entered Purchases not showing in Purchases [Item Detail] report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JulieM09
Trusted Cover User
91 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

91Posts

12Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Manually entered Purchases not showing in Purchases [Item Detail] report

At this time of year, we have a number of annual memberships due for payment.  I enter these as a purchase order in Purchases (!).

I want to run a report which shows the outstanding purchases for the month and their promised date.  I use Purchases [Item Detail].

When I run this report, the only purchases showing are those which are a recurring transaction.  The manually entered invoices do not show.

How do I get the  manually entered purchases to show in the Purchase [Item Detail] report?

If this is not the correct report to use, which report can I use that lists all open invoices and their promised date?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Manually entered Purchases not showing in Purchases [Item Detail] report

@JulieM09 

If I recall correctly, that report only shows Purchases where an Item is being used. If you were using any other Layout they might not show.

I have a memory of the Purchase Register [All Purchases] report having a Promised Date field you can add to the report. If you generate that report, then go to the Insert/Modify tab -> Show/Hide, you can add the field to the report and then go back to the Filters tab to ensure all data is fetched for those fields.

If you find some Purchases without a Promised Date in the All Purchases report that don't show in the Item Detial report, you can drill down into the Purchase by clicking onto it and it should confirm if this is using an Item or not.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

JulieM09
Trusted Cover User
91 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

91Posts

12Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Manually entered Purchases not showing in Purchases [Item Detail] report

Many thanks @Haydes 

I have completed the task and also documented procedures for future Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post