Received field

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gerald1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Received field

Greetings,

I have uploaded a Supplier invoice to In Tray via Purchases. I have selected invoice and selected Create New Bill.

After selecting supplier name, necessary fields are auto populated. Within Item Number field, I choose purchased Item, however I cannot override Received field to manually enter purchased quantity. The field is locked. From what I've read, the Received Field is read only?

If I create a new Bill and manually input supplier invoice data, unfortunately I am still unable to override Recevied field. I am unsure how I can enter in purchased quantities.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Regards,

Gerald

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Received field

Hi @Gerald1 

The Received field on a Bill, either created via an In Tray or manually entered, is a locked field. The value typically just a direct copy of the Billed amount, which would be the amount that you are being billed for by that supplier.

The field is used to be in conjunction with the Recieve Items function. This is where you have received items from a supplier but have yet to be billed for them. See Help Article: Receiving items without a supplier bill for more information on that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Gerald1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Received field

Thanks for your reply and link Steven. Yes, this resolves my question.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post