Forum Discussion

jaycee56
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Returns and Debits - missing supplier invoice number

With the last upgrade of AccountRight Plus 2021.3, the supplier invoice number is missing once you try to link a return on the apply to purchase.  Very frustrating when you are trying to match a return to a purchase invoice.  Can this be included on the next update.  Not sure why it was omitted on this one as it has always been there previously.

• Hi jaycee56 

Due to the way you have worded your post, it sounds like you wishing to have the Supplier invoice Number listed in the Settle Returns & Debits window. If that is the case, you want to ensure that Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases>>Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments is enabled. By enabling this preference the supplier invoice number will be listed on Pay Bills and Settle Returns & Debits windows.

If I have misinterpreted what you are trying to achieve can you expand upon what you are trying to achieve?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jaycee56 

Due to the way you have worded your post, it sounds like you wishing to have the Supplier invoice Number listed in the Settle Returns & Debits window. If that is the case, you want to ensure that Setup>>Preferences>>Purchases>>Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments is enabled. By enabling this preference the supplier invoice number will be listed on Pay Bills and Settle Returns & Debits windows.

If I have misinterpreted what you are trying to achieve can you expand upon what you are trying to achieve?

jaycee56
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you so much, you have saved me so much time.  It worked!!