"Name on Card" field won't print in my customised invoice template

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Janine-CFW
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

"Name on Card" field won't print in my customised invoice template

Hi. I've just started using the online MYOB and have discovered that the invoice template that I setup in the old system won't print the customer name.  I tried the field "Name on Card" but it still comes up blank when I create a pdf in both the systems.  Any ideas?  There's no longer a field for 'Customer Name' that I can drop into the report.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: "Name on Card" field won't print in my customised invoice template

Hi @Janine-CFW 

The Name of Card field that can be added to a customise form would be populated with the name that is entered in the Name on Card field in the Payment Details window when a credit card style payment has been used. It will not populate from the AccountRight card you have for the customer.

If you are wishing to have the customer's name showing my recommendation would be to add the Mailing Address field to the customise form. This will show you the customer name and the address used to "mail" the invoice to. The good thing is that you can resize that mailing address field to reduce the size so it only lists the first line i.e. the Customer name (drag the text box so it's reduced in size). By doing this it only produces the first line which would be the customer name on the customise form.

Attachment2.PNG

To my knowledge, and I do welcome others in the Forum to comment if they know of a better way, there is no direct way to add in the AccountRight's card name to the invoice (minus the Mailing Address way).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Janine-CFW
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: "Name on Card" field won't print in my customised invoice template

Thankyou Stephen.  I have used your suggestion and it works perfectly. Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post