Forum Discussion

DuncanPaterson
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Approving Manager for MYOB Teams

Hi guys   I did see an enquiry similar to mine in a previous post but couldn't find the solution (it may have been provided via PM for data sensitivity).  I am a business owner and not an employee,...
    3 years ago

Hi DuncanPaterson

Thank you for your post. Currently in MYOB Team If you'd like to add an approving manager who is not currently an employee, like the business owner or bookkeeper, you'll need to set them up as an employee in AccountRight (just create a new employee card and enter their name and email address on the Profile tab, and set their Employment Basis to Other on the Payroll Details tab). Once you've set this up for yourself you will need to add yourself as an employee in the MYOB Team admin portal and then select yourself as an approving manager. Our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has instructions under heading 4. Add approving managers and assign their employees has instructions on how to do this in MYOB Team. 

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.