PAYROLL TAX CODE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PRICEY
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

PAYROLL TAX CODE

Employee does not want to claim Tax Free Threshold as its a second job but has a Hex debt and Financial Supplement debt. What tax code do I use.

2 REPLIES 2
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: PAYROLL TAX CODE

Hi @PRICEY 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Please refer to the help article Setting up tax codes (Aus) for information on this.  For more specific information on which one to select, please speak with your accountant or the ATO. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,594Posts

1,040Kudos

569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: PAYROLL TAX CODE

@PRICEY 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

You are not setting up a Tax Code what you are doing is choosing the Tax Table to be used to calculate the tax tax taken out of the wages.

Go to the employee's card > Payroll Details down the left to Taxes.

Click on the drop down arrow beside Tax Table and Choose the Tax table from the list supplied. There should be on there  called "No tax free threshold HELP + FS".

Just ensure that the Tax File Declaration form is filled out correctly to state what is required.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post