RDO total not printing on payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SharonCC
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

RDO total not printing on payslip

Hi All,

For the past 3 years the RDO entitlement was printing on my employees payslip.  The amount he has owed/accrued is 25 hrs however the payslip is showing -14.40 hrs (which is the ytd amount)   The payslip does say ytd but it has always printed the total amount accrued, up until last week.  This employee has stopped getting rdo's so I did unselect this entitlement for him.  I have reselected to see if this works but no success.  When I print a pay check it does show the full amount (25hrs) of rdo entitlement so why not on the payslip?   

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: RDO total not printing on payslip

Hi @SharonCC 

Thanks for your post. If you have have upgraded to 2020.1 we are aware of an issue where the entitlement YTD amount is showing on payslips instead of the Total from the employee card. There is more information and the current workaround in this Forum post: YTD amounts on payslips 2020.1 

We do apologise for inconvenience caused. If you need further help please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SharonCC
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

I did a void pay adding the carry over amount and yes this now fixes the issue of printing the correct entitlement on the pay slip but as suspected it has increased the Total , which was correct, by the same amount.   What should I do now.  I'm happy to do another VOID pay to reverse this  and wait til the next update but if you have a soluiton in the mean time then great.  

Thanks,  Sharon.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @SharonCC 

In the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Entitlements, did you remove the carry over hours? That field needs to be 0 so that the YTD and Total will be reduced by the carry over hours. Then when you process the void pay for the carry over hours, the YTD and Total should be then be increased so that the hours owing are correct.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

SharonCC
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Perfect, thanks once again for your help Tracey 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @SharonCC 

I just wanted to update you on this issue. Our teams have been working on a fix for this which will deployed in the next few days for online files. If your company file is online, you won't need to do anything. If your file is offline, the fix will be included in the 2020.2 update.

We do apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please do let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post