STP 2 - Payroll Error Not Declared but showing on Year To Date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ynumbers
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP 2 - Payroll Error Not Declared but showing on Year To Date

AccountRight - Client has new employee, started 1st payroll for him, realised there was an error in set up, used back back to get out of payroll and did not declare STP to ATO.  They fixed the error in employee set up and did the correct 1st payroll for him & declared STP2 to ATO.

As payroll was not declared, client using EDIT then DELETED TRANSACTION for incorrect payroll, it was NOT reversed.  Original incorrect payroll is showing as NOT SENT on MYOB STP Reporting page and is included in the Year to Date calculation on the correct Payroll Report - employee year-to-date printout.   How do I fix this when the original error is not visable & cannot be reversed.    Thank you for your assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP 2 - Payroll Error Not Declared but showing on Year To Date

Hi @Ynumbers 

Thanks for your post. After deleting the incorrect pay run, were you able to send an update or do a $0 pay? If not, I highly suggest to process a $0 pay to make sure the ATO has the current year-to-date payroll totals for your employee. To do this The Help Article View Single Touch Payroll reports will guide you through on how to process the send update event or $0 pay. Once you open the link, scroll down and look for View STP reports. Make sure to click the correct drop down based on the STP that was set up on your end. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Ynumbers
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP 2 - Payroll Error Not Declared but showing on Year To Date

Thank you all fixed & balanced.  Much appreciated.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post