Forum Discussion

Elizabeth02
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

SUPERANNUATON LINKED EXPENSE ACCOUNT

We have started a new company and being trading since 1st March 2023.
I have noticed the Linked Expense Account in Superannuation is incorrrect.

I can change it in Set - Up  - Default Empoloyer Expense Account

Payroll Categories - can manually change Linked Expense Account but no where to click OKAY

Process Payroll - still shows the incorrect expense account.
Can someone please help and advise how to change.  I need to process payroll again today. Thank you

Doreen_P
    2 years ago

Hi Elizabeth02 

Thanks for the reply.

To have the OK button so you can save the changes made, you may need to click Restore down button. Please see the attached screenshot below. Once you clicked on it, you can scroll to see the OK button. 

To control the window, you can click the arrow facing up and down. Refer to the screenshot attached below.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Elizabeth02 

Thanks for your reply.

After you changed the Linked Expense Account for Superannuation, you mentioned that there is no Okay button for you to click to save the changes. Kindly attach a screenshot of the window where you changed the Linked Expense Account. Make sure sensitive information is removed before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

Elizabeth02
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen

Thank you for your reply.
      I have attached a screenshot of the page you requested.

I have changed to Linked Expense Account to 6-2500 Superannuation, currently it is 6-2400 Staff Amenities.

There is no-where on the page for me to click OKAY as you will see.  Hopefully the screenshot is readable! Thank you

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Elizabeth02 

Thanks for the reply.

To have the OK button so you can save the changes made, you may need to click Restore down button. Please see the attached screenshot below. Once you clicked on it, you can scroll to see the OK button. 

To control the window, you can click the arrow facing up and down. Refer to the screenshot attached below.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
        Doreen