How to print a report showing which suppliers are ticked for Reporting Taxable Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GD2
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How to print a report showing which suppliers are ticked for Reporting Taxable Payments

Hi.

I am in the process of creating a TPAR report for the ATO and want to make sure I have all applicable suppliers ticked for Report Taxable Payments.  Is there a report I can run that shows all my suppliers and which ones are ticked and which are not?  Instead of opening each suppliers card individually and checking each one manually which will take me days to complete.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How to print a report showing which suppliers are ticked for Reporting Taxable Payments

Hi @GD2 

It can be done through the Import/Export Assistant>>Export Data>>Cards>>Supplier cards option.  One of the fields that can be exported is the Report Taxable Payments fields, which denotes whether that card has been marked for taxable payments reporting. 

Help Article: Exporting data has more information on that exporting process.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GD2
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How to print a report showing which suppliers are ticked for Reporting Taxable Payments

That'll work for me, thank you Komal.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post