Forum Discussion

Ash_Rainer
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Match a single payment to a single GJ with multiple accounts

Hi, I have a single payment in my Bank Feed for a manually paid BAS and PAYGW.  This payment encompases two accounts: GST and PAYGW which are on the one GJ.  While this single GJ = the Bank Feed exactly, MYOB is splitting the GJ into the two account components ergo won't be matched.  Of course, if I then split the GJ into the two separate transactions, MYOB then rejects it for the opposite reason.  How do I make MYOB reconcile this payment?  Thanks in advance. 

• Ash_Rainer 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

In the Bank Feeds you only have one transaction - beside this click on New then Spend Money.

Now just enter the two amounts as seperate line of the Spend Money and allocate them to the different GL accounts.

Also have a read of the post about the ATO Integrated Client Account.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    GDay53
    Ultimate Partner

Ash_Rainer 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

In the Bank Feeds you only have one transaction - beside this click on New then Spend Money.

Now just enter the two amounts as seperate line of the Spend Money and allocate them to the different GL accounts.

Also have a read of the post about the ATO Integrated Client Account.