Forum Discussion

sandra_p
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Taxable Payments Annual Report

I am trying to lodge the Taxable Payments Annual Report through Cloud AccountRight (web browser). However when I click on the 'Create taxable payments file' I just get a blank screen and it does not ...
    3 years ago

Hi sandra_p 

Just testing the Taxable Payments report in the browser interface of AccountRight and I can correctly access the file using the Create taxable payments window. 

After selecting Reports>>Taxable payments annual report, you should get the required information for your supplier(s) including the transactions to review. Once you have reviewed those, you can go to Create taxable payments file. This should generate a popup window where you can enter your business information to accompany that file. If this popup window doesn't appear it is likely that you have pop-up blockers preventing that. It may also be a good idea to try within another browser if you haven't already.

In terms of the desktop application, it is a preference that you do need to turn on in a company file. This can be done by opening the file and selecting Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & Forms --- I Report Taxable Payments Made to Contractors.