Taxable Payments Annual Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sandra_p
Trusted Cover User
46 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

46Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Taxable Payments Annual Report

I am trying to lodge the Taxable Payments Annual Report through Cloud AccountRight (web browser). However when I click on the 'Create taxable payments file' I just get a blank screen and it does not proceed. Is there a problem with this report? I have also tried to produce the report in the Desktop live version and cannot even find a link to be able to produce this report.

6 REPLIES 6
shortred
Trusted Cover User
45 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

45Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Taxable Payments Annual Report

I can't help with the cloud issue, but the reporting tool is found on the Puchases Command Centre in the desktop version. It's the button on the right "Report Taxable Payments".

sandra_p
Trusted Cover User
46 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

46Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Hi shortred

Thanks for the reply and yes this is where it used to be but when I go into the desktop version (2021.5) this button is no longer there.

shortred
Trusted Cover User
45 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

45Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

I'm running desktop 2021.5.24 and it is there on mine?

sandra_p
Trusted Cover User
46 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

46Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

I have been into several of our MYOB files and some seem to have the button but most do not. The client in question has data ready for the report and I can see the data in the cloud version but cannot proceed to Create the Report.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @sandra_p 

Just testing the Taxable Payments report in the browser interface of AccountRight and I can correctly access the file using the Create taxable payments window. 

After selecting Reports>>Taxable payments annual report, you should get the required information for your supplier(s) including the transactions to review. Once you have reviewed those, you can go to Create taxable payments file. This should generate a popup window where you can enter your business information to accompany that file. If this popup window doesn't appear it is likely that you have pop-up blockers preventing that. It may also be a good idea to try within another browser if you haven't already.

In terms of the desktop application, it is a preference that you do need to turn on in a company file. This can be done by opening the file and selecting Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & Forms --- I Report Taxable Payments Made to Contractors. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

sandra_p
Trusted Cover User
46 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

46Posts

4Kudos