Taxable Payments Report Assistant

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
neleh10a
Contributing Cover User
21 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

21Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Taxable Payments Report Assistant

How can I report 2022 Taxable Payments.  The report assistant is showing every year from 2013 to 2021 but not 2022.  I have closed off the financial year but I am still not able to get the 2022 report.

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Taxable Payments Report Assistant

Hi @neleh10a 

Thanks for your post. The Taxable Payment Assistant will allow you to select the year up to the current financial year set in your company file +1. For example if your company file's current financial year is 2022, then you can select up to 2023 for taxable payments. 

Please check your current FY under Setup > Company Information, it needs to be at least 2021 for you to prepare the 2022 taxable payments report. If it's behind, please do finalise and close the year to move forward. Please do take a look of this Help article on End of financial year tasks.

If the problem you are having is of a different nature please do provide some screenshots of the current financial year (Setup>>Company Information) and of the Taxable Payments Assistant and I will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post