Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Re IRD message: client not linked

I just updated my new IRD login and password through maintanice map - tax -maintain agency in myob AO. However after the update, once I tried to click client IRD data refresh, it keep showing Current status: IRD Message: Client not linked and no information I can received from IRD as well. Could anyboday please advise how to fix it?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MattN
    MYOB Moderator

hi zhengx008 

Thanks for your post!

If you do an individual client refresh, this can cause this alert to occur, and no data will get pulled through via the individual client refresh.

You can safely ignore the alert, because the data will come through with daily scheduled bulk refresh (or manual bulk refresh).

We're working to resolve this in an upcoming release.

• Hi Matt

I tried manual bulk refresh, but nothing changed. It still keep showing client not linked and accounts on hold. The last refresh date under bottom was 19/03/19 no matter how many time I refreshed. 

MattN
        MYOB Moderator

Hi zhengx008,

While the "Last Refresh" date will show an earlier date, the figures should be correct

Once the alert message has occured, the Last Refresh data won't update - but the figures can be compared with data from the IRD.