Forum Discussion

CDMO
User
7 months ago
Solved

linking a bank account

How long does it normally take to link a bank account and how do I know it has been successful please?

• Hi CDMO

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us.

Once the application has been completed and received by our team, it can take up to two business weeks for the application to be sent through to the bank and approved by the bank. This can vary between banks. 

You can check the status of the current application by going into Manage bank feeds page (accessible by clicking your business name at the top of the page), you can see a list of all your current bank feeds, along with the account details, and the status of each bank feed. A full list of bank feed statuses and what they mean can be found in our Help Article: Managing your bank feeds

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

2 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi CDMO 

Depends whether it has been done online with the bank, or by paperwork. Anywhere between 3-8 working days.

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CDMO

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us.

Once the application has been completed and received by our team, it can take up to two business weeks for the application to be sent through to the bank and approved by the bank. This can vary between banks. 

You can check the status of the current application by going into Manage bank feeds page (accessible by clicking your business name at the top of the page), you can see a list of all your current bank feeds, along with the account details, and the status of each bank feed. A full list of bank feed statuses and what they mean can be found in our Help Article: Managing your bank feeds

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth