Forum Discussion

jjones
User
9 months ago
Solved

Linked accounts in manage bank feed

Hi

MYOB Business

In the 'manage bank feeds' I have a list of bank accounts but in the 'linked account' column nothing in the drop down matches what I need and they are 'asset' options

I have also accidently selected an option from the 'linked account' column and now I can't change/delete it

Spent longer than I care to admit googling/youtubing and now I am desperate for an answer

Any help appreciated! 

Thanks

• Hi jjones,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand the challenges you are facing with managing bank feeds. I'm here to help you resolve this. In managing bank feeds, you could only link bank accounts to an asset account, while if it's a credit card, you can link it to a liability account. Regarding the linked account column not displaying suitable options, it's important to ensure that your chart of accounts is appropriately set up and active. Make sure to check the account type.

This Help article, Managing your bank feeds, has detailed information on changing the associated linked account.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi jjones,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand the challenges you are facing with managing bank feeds. I'm here to help you resolve this. In managing bank feeds, you could only link bank accounts to an asset account, while if it's a credit card, you can link it to a liability account. Regarding the linked account column not displaying suitable options, it's important to ensure that your chart of accounts is appropriately set up and active. Make sure to check the account type.

This Help article, Managing your bank feeds, has detailed information on changing the associated linked account.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess