Forum Discussion

Lucian1
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

APPLYING GST OWING TO US TO PAYROLL DEBT

Need some help!!

we currently have a payroll balance owing to govenment, so whenever we have a GST amount owing to us they apply that amount to the payroll debt. How to i go about entering this info into MYOB?   

• Hi Lucian1

I hope this message finds you well. I appreciate your active participation in our Community Forum and your patience in waiting for a response.

I understand your need to accurately record taxes in your ledger. However, I regret to inform you that as forum moderators, we're not permitted to provide financial advice. I would highly recommend consulting with an accountant or a financial advisor in this matter.

Please feel free to start a new thread if you need assistance with any other topics. We're here to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lucian1

I hope this message finds you well. I appreciate your active participation in our Community Forum and your patience in waiting for a response.

I understand your need to accurately record taxes in your ledger. However, I regret to inform you that as forum moderators, we're not permitted to provide financial advice. I would highly recommend consulting with an accountant or a financial advisor in this matter.

Please feel free to start a new thread if you need assistance with any other topics. We're here to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve