How is my business tracking function does not show anything for current financial year

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
rcargill
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How is my business tracking function does not show anything for current financial year

The dashboard has a function "how is my business tracking". It only shows data for previous year, if I select current financial year the message is no data to display. I have been entering data since July. I have started a new financial year. What is wrong ?

19 REPLIES 19
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: How is my business tracking function does not show anything for current financial year

Hi @rcargill,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. in this regard, the "Business tracking" section on the dashboard displays the graph based on transactions entered in the selected financial year. You can select Last or this financial year, please make sure the correct year is selected. 

You can check the current financial year of your business file by clicking on the business name from the the top right>>Business Settings> Financial year. You can finalize and close the old financial year to move forward. 

If you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

rcargill
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: How is my business tracking function does not show anything for current financial year

I have checked the current financial year is 2024, but still nothing showing when I select current financial year in dashboard. Previous year shows data. Please advise.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @rcargill,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the issue. 

Can you please try to do the basic trouble shooting like Clearing Cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. If the issue persists, please send me a screenshot so we can investigate further. 

Kind Regards,

Cel 

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

rcargill
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia,

I log in to the Essentials website  therefore do not have an app on which I can clear cache. I can't find an app for Essentials, and have been using the website successfully for years. Please find attached a screenshot of my problem.

Regards

Ross Cargill

Screenshot_20230915_081546_Chrome.jpg
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @rcargill

Thank you for the update. 

Kindly click on this link for clearing your browser cache. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

rcargill
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia, I cleared cache on google Chrome, and logged back into Essentials. Still no data shown in dashboard for current financial year, will showing data for previous FY.  No change in behaviour.

Regards

Ross Cargill

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @rcargill,

I am sorry that you are still having the issue. To further assist you with this, can you please send me a screenshot of your current financial year by clicking the Business name,>>Business Settings>>Financial year so we can investigate the issue. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you. I am happy to assist you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @rcargill.

I just want to check back with you regarding your concern on your current financial year,  Are you still having the issue or it has been resolved? Please feel free to create a new post if you need help in the future. We are happy to help you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

rcargill
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia 

Problem still there, please see attached screen shot showing current financial year

Regards

Ross Cargill

Screenshot_20230921_071510_Chrome.jpg

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post