Forum Discussion

rcargill
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

How is my business tracking function does not show anything for current financial year

The dashboard has a function "how is my business tracking". It only shows data for previous year, if I select current financial year the message is no data to display. I have been entering data since July. I have started a new financial year. What is wrong ?

• It appears that it is necessary to have some income for the graph to be displayed. Since my income is not due until early next year, I created a dummy income transaction and the graph now appears in the dashboard.

19 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rcargill,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. in this regard, the "Business tracking" section on the dashboard displays the graph based on transactions entered in the selected financial year. You can select Last or this financial year, please make sure the correct year is selected. 

You can check the current financial year of your business file by clicking on the business name from the the top right>>Business Settings> Financial year. You can finalize and close the old financial year to move forward. 

If you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

rcargill
      Experienced Cover User

I have checked the current financial year is 2024, but still nothing showing when I select current financial year in dashboard. Previous year shows data. Please advise.

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rcargill,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the issue. 

Can you please try to do the basic trouble shooting like Clearing Cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. If the issue persists, please send me a screenshot so we can investigate further. 

Kind Regards,

Cel 

rcargill
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Celia,

I log in to the Essentials website  therefore do not have an app on which I can clear cache. I can't find an app for Essentials, and have been using the website successfully for years. Please find attached a screenshot of my problem.

Regards

Ross Cargill