Bank Feeds down?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WendySSB
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds down?

I have been unable to get bank feeds all day?  This is now confimed as an issue on the MYOB status page?

There is a notification on the support page put up on 27/4/23 3.39pm AEST –

Our team is currently investigating an issue with Bankfeed transactions from the 26th of April for some customers. We are investigating the issue as a priority.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thanks for bearing with us while we work on it.

MYOB - 5 services are experiencing problems

Anyone else have this working yet?  Its now been out for me for 5 hours, very frustrating.

Melissa_IKTB
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same issue and have tried clearing the cache...Apparently this is day 3? of the bank transactions / bank feed page not working...I've even tried Microsoft Edge Browser hoping this would resolve it...

Very disappointed in MYOB's lack of solution for this and already not a big MYOB fan...Unfornately a have too many clients still using it....

BelindaKA
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

And still having the same issue over 24 hours later and still nothing from MYOB either. Tried clearing my cache etc and nothing has helped. One coworker's is working today but still not mine. 

Melissa_IKTB
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

It's beyond me how MYOB has any customers left...If it were up to me, all 25 of my clients would be on Xero...

MYOB should be ashamed of the service they are providing in 2023. Their software has gown backwards in the 21 years that i've been using it...It's embarassing. 

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

We appreciate your patience regarding this. The team was made aware that the Bank Feed service was currently experiencing delays in delivering transactions. A fix was already done to this and we suggest that you log out and log back in or clear your browser cache if it is still not accessible. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post