Bank feeds for airwallex

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Natey_T
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds for airwallex

Hi there

Ive just started my trial and I bank with Airwallex and it seems that I cant connect Airwallex to the auto bank feed.

I have used this ank feed with Xero before - I cant believe MYOB dont have the feed setup.  Can you please let me know when this is going to happen or if?  

I cant be manually doing my bank feeds.

Airwallex is compatible with Zapier as well.  But I note there a NO integrations of Zapier with MYOB.  Again is this in the pipeline.

Xero seems to be far more advanced and compatible with so many other applications than MYOB.  Im quite surprised. Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Bank feeds for airwallex

Hi @Natey_T 

Thanks for your post. At this stage, Airwallex bank feeds and Zapier integration are not available, I'm not able to provide a timeframe for when these will be available. Please feel free to provide feedback via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

If you need assistance with the software please don't hesitate to post again.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Adrian3
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am definitely also in need of Airwallex intergation to MYOB. Is there any update to this request, i.e. when it will be available? Surely the Airwallex API is easy enough to use for MYOB developers - it could stop a whole lot of MYOB users converting to Xero!

Natey_T
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Just cant believe how far behind MYOB is as against Xero.

I used to use MYOB years ago and then started using Xero with a new job for many years.

Recently started a new business and started using MYOB and its like stepping back into the dark ages.  MYOB is in trouble. Its not keeping up with the competition and its really sad to see.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post