Forum Discussion

CarolynH14
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Bank Reconcilation

Bank balance is correct per balance sheet at 30 September 2022, when I look at the bank rec it is showing out of balance. How do i fix this?

• Hi CarolynH14 

Thanks for your post. In that screenshot the Date last reconciled is the 12/10/2022 and you've entered the Statement date as 30/09/2022. As the Calculated statement balance is the last reconciled balance (12/10/2022) and allocated transactions, entering a previous statement date will show an out of balance. If you change the Statement date to the 31/10/2022 does the account reconcile?

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CarolynH14 

Thanks for your post. In that screenshot the Date last reconciled is the 12/10/2022 and you've entered the Statement date as 30/09/2022. As the Calculated statement balance is the last reconciled balance (12/10/2022) and allocated transactions, entering a previous statement date will show an out of balance. If you change the Statement date to the 31/10/2022 does the account reconcile?

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.