Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Accrued Leave report

Contributing User

9Posts

14Kudos

1Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

We've just been migrated over to the new Business Payroll from Essentials. We used to be able to produce a leave report giving the accrued leave figures. This enabled us to accurately accrue the monthly leave. 

This appears to no longer be available, but is a requirement. Please reinstate

4 Comments
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @APSadmin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Regarding your concern, if you go to Reporting >> Reports >> Payroll >> Leave transaction, you will find the running balance of leave taken and earned for each employee over a date range. If you have been upgraded from MYOB Essentials payroll to MYOB Business, kindly check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, for more information. 

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

APSadmin
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

Hi Celia

Thanks for your comment. When I run the report there is apparently no leave available. However there should be a few weeks accrued leave. I wonder if the report doesn't include accrued leave, only entitled leave?

There must be somewhere I can obtain a list of accrued leave?

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @APSadmin

Thank you for getting back to us. 

In this regard, MYOB Essentials does not offer reports that show annual leave taken or accrued. As such you will need to use the pay slips to obtain this information. We appreciate your effort in posting on our Product Ideas Board. Your feedback is extremely important to us to enhance our services. Rest assured that our team will investigate this for you. Apologies for this inconvenience. 

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @APSadmin,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to check back with you regarding your concern. Please tell us if you need more help with this. Feel free to create a new post if you have questions or concerns. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel