Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay items: Deductions - set calculate up to/reducing balance

Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

I have for a long time wanted to have an option to have weekly deductions from employees weekly pay from a sum. Eg. An employee has a tool account. So he wants to pay 30 dollars a week off the grand total of 1000 dollars. Or which is becoming more of a issue paying fines. An employee has fines which I legally have to pay on behalf. I can make weekly deductions but I have to manually start and stop the payments. Inputting the total and having weekly deductions come out in till paid would be ideal .

"Payroll employee personal accounts - weekly deductions from a grand total"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages