Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include logos and bank detials

User

3Posts

154Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

Statements in myob live look disgusting, Need to add Logos and bank details at least

"Customizing statements"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for showing your support for this idea

We are pleased to announce that company logos and how to pay information (similar to invoices) will be included on MYOB Essentials statements. This is along with a new look Statements page.

For more information please see MYOB Essentials Blog Article: Try the new and improved customer statements today

96 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Wilf,

Thank you for your feedback, I've passed your idea to the relevant team.

I've noticed that you haven't cast your vote for this idea, I would encourage you to do so by clicking on the '+Vote' button next to the idea topic. The number of votes will greatly help us to identify the demand and set priorities.

Kind regards

Clover

Suey93
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Cmon MYOB team you can do better than this!  2012 you were promising customised statements.  Time to deliver!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Suey93

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

This idea is something that the team are still looking into for future updates to MYOB Essentials. At this stage we don't have a time frame for when this particular idea will be added to the program. However in saying that we certainly can see the benefit of it for clients.

Kaneggm
1 Post
Cover User

Is there any progress on the look of statements in Essentials Accounting they are very plain currently! 

BigWALK_27
1 Post
Cover User

I cant believe that the 'new' on line expensive MYOB essentials can't customise statements. Our old version we could add payment details etc............................................PLEASE fix this URGENTLY ....really so many people send statements how can something so vital be so poor we almost need to appologise to our customers for using MYOB Essentails

Hartfield
5 Posts
Cover User

Any progress on the customising of customer statement to show payment recrds and account balances?? I've seen this topic raised since 2012, but MYOB is so slow in resolving issues!

Hartfield
5 Posts
Cover User

If MYOB is so slow in resolving issues, perhaps it's time to migrate to more advanced accounting software like Xero??

Chesh
3 Posts
Cover User

I just read CloverQ \'s response to this topic and find it very concieted.. It maybe a designed as a basic product but there should be some common sense applied. I have a client that gives me mulitple jobs at different address's . I send their monthly statement to them and they dont have the job address next to the invoice, so then i have to reissue the invoices as there are mutlipe Property Managers issuing work orders. It is a basic "Essential" part of a statement and definetely should be enabled. Im not worried about LOGo's bank details etc , sure in that context if Account right is the package that will enable you to pretty up your statements Ill accept your reply as fair, but a statement that only gives a list of invoice numbers to a client that always has a mulitple of jobs outstanding is serious waste of time you may as well not have a statement feature...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Chesh

Thank for your feedback in regards to this particular idea and MYOB Essentials. I have shared your feedback with the team.

In terms of this particular idea we don't have any exact timeframe for when this idea will be marked as in development and added to the program. However I personally can certainly see the benefit that it will give to clients and their customers.

PyjamaMum
6 Posts
User

Hi - Is there any recent update(s) on customising statements or is it still in the 'voting stage'? I would assume that at this stage, your development team would be closer to a decision?  I understand that AccountRight offers more advance features, but a statement should have the company's trading name/logo as header at the very least.