Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

screen not showing all information

38Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

38 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

I have a 63.4 cm monitor; you would think I could see all the information.

This problem has been going on for years, and plenty of people have asked for this to be fixed.

We put in a request for upgrades again and again and nothing happens.

Do MYOB really have people working on fixing the many problems with the software, or do we get the standard message of it being put on the list, that no one looks at?

The online MYOB has become so time-consuming to operate.

MYOB put subscriptions up without improving the everyday task to make the system easier to use.

I have been using MYOB since 1992, it is very disappointing that the software is going backwards.

Come on, MYOB get these things fixed as a priority, so we can be productive in our work.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 072251.png

3 Comments
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @colleenWatson 

Thanks for your post.

To see all the information on your screen, you may check the zoom settings on your computer. To check it, kindly click the three dots on the right hand corner of the screen then look for the Zoom. You can either click the minus or plus sign to adjust the view from your screen. You can also follow these steps to zoom in and out on your computer using your keyboard:

• Press the "Control" key. ...
  • Locate the plus and minus keys on your keyboard. ...
  • If you want to zoom in, press the plus key while holding down the "Control" key.
  • If you want to zoom out, press the minus key while holding down the "Control" key.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Doreen

SimonF
3 Posts
User

Doreen,

The problem is not the zoom settings in user's browsers. Zooming in just makes the same information bigger (and pixelated) on the monitor, like looking through binoculars. Users want a wider view so they can see more information.

MYOB page views are hardcoded to use a maximum detail of 1366 pixels. This is archaic! Colleen's screenshots suggests her monitor can manage more than double this resolution.

MYOB needs to have their web developers relax the 1366 pixel limit or your customers will likely continue to bail to products whose interfaces have moved on from 1995.

Please see my post detailing this problem and escalate it to the team responsible for your user interface.

https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Business-Essentials-Getting/Screen-width-limited-to-1366-pixels/t...

Cheers,

Simon

Screenshot3.png

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @colleenWatson

Thanks for your response.

Thank you for posting this concern on our MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board. Rest assured that this concern will be looked at and taken into consideration. If you encounter any further issues, don't hesitate to get in touch with us or create a post again. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen