Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Ability to set a default sort

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like the bank feed screen to have the ability to change the sort order in the below suggested manner.

Currently you have to click the header on the date column 3 times to get it sorted like the attached.

Please give us the option as company file administrator to chose whether we want it sorted as newest transactions first or oldest transactions first by a switch we can change to swap between styles.

Some users will want it one way and some will want it the other.

Thanks.

"Bank Feed Sort Defaults"

Bank Feeds Sort Order.png
Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to sort the transactions listed based on the headings. This is remembered by the browser and will be retained.

The AccountRight Desktop application Bank Feeds window can be sorted using the respected columns, however, this does need to be done each time the window is opened.

3 Comments
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Kelly81

I have voted.  It would also be great to have the ability to view current transactions that are unmatched within a date range i.e. between 1/02/2015 to 28/02/2015.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Kelly81 

Thank you for your idea, I can see how this will be very helpful for all our users to have this control in the bank feeds screen.

If there is any more users out there that would like this feature please add any relevant comments and vote.

Kind regards 

Kat

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows users to sort the transactions listed based on the headings. This is remembered by the browser and will be retained.

The AccountRight Desktop application Bank Feeds window can be sorted using the respected columns, however, this does need to be done each time the window is opened.