8 years ago
Done

Bank Feeds: Printing of transactions

Printing Bank Feeds would be helpful.  I have a client with a long list of expenses that require paperwork (for auditing purposes). Providing a list of Bank Feeds is essential. My current work around is posting every transaction to a Suspense account and then printing & emailing the Suspense account. Way too time consuming and impractical. 

Thanks

"Bank Feeds Printing"

4 Comments

• Printing Bank Feeds would be helpful.  I have a client with a long list of expenses that require paperwork (for auditing purposes). Providing a list of Bank Feeds is essential. My current work around is posting every transaction to a Suspense account and then printing & emailing the Suspense account. Way too time consuming and impractical.

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting for this idea.

We are currently working on including an option to obtain a list of bank feeds transactions.  This will be included in the next up and coming release (AccountRight 2017.1)  

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability for a user to obtain a list of bank feed transactions. These are obtained by right clicking on the bank feeds window and selecting Copied to Clipboard. You would then be able to paste that into a spreadsheet, document or email.

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available