Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Employee Birthday/Anniversary reminders

Experienced Cover User

13Posts

46Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

Why has MYOB not created a pop up reminder for dates for employee birthdays and employment anniversary's? It would be such a great step to take to not only ensure these dates a remembered but also for compliance such as pay increase for juniors that are due once they are of certain ages.

It could work just like the pop up when you first log in for other reminders such as reoccurring payments.

7 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @MalKleenduct

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.

We are grateful for your effort in sharing your suggestion regarding the pop-up reminder for employee's birthdays and employment anniversaries. We understand this is a great step to take for compliance with the employees' pay increase. We are sorry that you are having challenges due to the absence of this feature, and we thank you for your patience and effort during this time. Please be assured that we will pass on your suggestions and feedback to the team. 

Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

jenni
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

I totally agree.  I have been caught out by not increasing an apprentice wage on his anniversary, and trying to manage back pay in STP2 is a pain.  As you say, they do pop ups for other things....

Good luck,

Jenni

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Jenni

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.

We appreciate your time and effort in showing your support for this product idea with your vote and comment. It is great to see such an engaged and supportive community here, and we are happy to have you as a part of it. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we sincerely apologize for any challenges you may have faced due to the absence of this function. We will make sure that we communicate your requests and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

kateslater
1 Post
User

Would be so good to have this feature

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @kateslater

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Appreciate your participation by adding your vote and sharing your comments on this feature. We acknowledge the significance of this function to your business and rest assured that your ideas and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team.  

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

mello72
3 Posts
User

Totally agree. Been using MYOB payroll since 2003 and note the request for this function is still something they give an obligatory response to. Like the rest of you I set reminders in my phone but as with all technology it just takes one hack for this function to not work. 

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @mello72

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We appreciate you taking the time to show your support for this feature. We truly value your contributions to our community. Rest assured that your suggestions and feedback will be passed along to the relevant team.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
Leneth