Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Export data not correct

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I have done an export of all customer cards and included all fields.

The first 2500 lines are ok in Excel.  The next 1000 lines, each customer is split across 2 lines making the data useless to work with and the data does not line up in the correct columns.

Does anyone have any ideas why my data would be 'corrupted' in this way or what I can do?

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Spiral,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

The behavior you described, where each column is split across two lines, is completely unexpected after exporting data from your AccountRight. To assist you further, could you please confirm the format you've used when exporting to Excel? If you're using a CSV file, check the delimiter used and make sure it matches the delimiter settings in Excel. Ensure that there are no special characters or unusual forms in the data that might be causing the split. Special characters can sometimes disrupt the structure when exporting to Excel. 

Please let me know if the issue persists after checking these aspects. I'd be glad to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess