Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

GOING PAPERLESS - Allow more than one document to link to a Bill or Invoice

Contributing User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

MYOB needs to assist all users with capability to go paperless. It has been suggested before but once again, please allow for more than one document to be added via the In Tray to an existing bill or invoice. In my case we receive multiple shipping documents for imports. I would like to be able to electronically file the documents related to each purchase.

3 Comments
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @Pauline23 , you can already do this in both the desktop and browser versions - see https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Attaching+documents+to+purchase+transactions#expand-Toattachad...

Pauline23
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User

Thanks @Mike_James 

When experimenting with adding a 2nd document, I had always hit the magnifying glass on the top right next, which opens the document and I expected to scroll down and see the 2nd document below the 1st. I now have learnt that users need to look at the top line "Attachments" and it will show in my example a number "2" next to the paperclip, indicating 2 documents. This intern opens up an individual "In Tray" for this transaction only, showing the 2 documents linked.

I hope this helps other users too!

2 docs.png

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @Pauline23 

You can already do this - you just need to tick the boxes include bills with docs already attached, and sometimes bills that might be closed already. I often have 3 or 4 docs attached to one purchase.