Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB LISTEN TO CLIENTS

Experienced Cover User

115Posts

88Kudos

0Solutions

115 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

i KNOW ITS A NOVEL IDEA -  I would like to see MYOB listening to their long term users and actually implementing basic features such as emailing a receipt !!

LISTENING TO FEEDBACK WHEN FEATURES STOP WORKING - again a novel idea -= perhaps the people that use the product are telling the truth when bugs occur - oh right, I forgot - are we now the BETA test models as well??

7 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @MBLegADL

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion regarding this function to email the receipt. We apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing due to the absence of this feature. We totally understand the urgency of your request and the impact on your business. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

As of this moment, we do not have any specific time to when it will be added. However, we have an option that may work for you. Once you can print to PDF, when you are printing the receipt in AccountRight and you are prompted to choose a printer, you may choose the PDF printer from the list of printers. This will save the receipt as a PDF which you can then attach to an email. Also, please be assured that we will communicate your suggestions and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MBLegADL
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

So Leneth, 

Thanks for the reply.  Yes the PDF function I'm sure is well known to all - really works well when you have to send about 400?>???  Do you peopel have any idea of the extra workload because you can't work out a standard accounting package function. 

You must be new - otherwise you would know that MYOB had the email receipt in development for around 8 -10 years then just canned it. 

You acutally have no idea of the urgency of this request - if MYOB did it would have implemented sometime since first asked for around 2013..

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @MBLegADL

Thank you for getting back to us and we thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers with. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience for our clients. We regret any inconvenience you are experiencing. However, please be assured that the development team is monitoring all the users' requests and feedback for consideration. 

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

janine9
2 Posts
User

WHAT THE HELL with 2 factor .. DOES NOT WORK.

Going around in circles 5 times
Extremely PO

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @janine9

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you found this forum useful to your concern. We apologize that you are facing difficulties with the 2-factor authentication that is not working. We value your patience and understanding regarding this matter. 

To further investigate this with you, when you mentioned that the 2-factor authentication is not working, could you kindly confirm whether you are using email or the authenticator app to receive the authentication code?

Also, in terms of two-factor authentication, we do recommend checking out our Help Article: Getting help with two-factor authentication. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

ElleE
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

It's hard to listen if they don't answer their support lines!

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @ElleE

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers with. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience for our clients. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. To assist you further, could you please provide me with more information about your concern?

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,  
Leneth