Jaydana1
Contributing User
2 months ago
New

Need To Be Able To Make Wage Categories Inactive For Individual Employees

As per my 2 posts in the forum for this topic, I was advised to submit this as a suggestion to be included in the design of MYOB to make it more user friendly.  The "Inactive" tick for the wage category is to stop it showing up in "Timesheets".  It is not to stop it showing up on payslips or removing it from the card which obviously you can't do once it has been used.  As per my post I'm aware you cannot remove the payroll category, my suggestion is for it to become "inactive" for that particular employee.  It remains on the employee's card but doesn't show on the timesheet anymore once it has been marked "inactive"  I cannot remove the "tick" as it has been used previously.  So the employee's card has that payroll category "ticked" but if you go into the payroll category, there needs to be a button (similar to other cards) that you can make it "inactive" just for that employee.  The category is used by other people so no, I can't rename it or make it zzz as it is needed for other people's timesheets, I just want it "inactive" for this particular person so when I do his timesheet, the category no longer appears for selection which saves any errors when processing.  Just needs to be more user friendly.  At the moment the way it is set up, it is "all or nothing".  Needs to be a way to not "remove" it but just stop it showing up anymore for selection when doing timesheets.

No CommentsBe the first to comment