Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Categories

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to apply a purchase credit made in one category against a different category for the same supplier?

I understand that you cannot turn category tracking off and then back on as that will erase any previopus transactional history.

Cheers,

Eric

• Hi carolynmana,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

From my understanding, once a category is assigned to a transaction, such as a purchase, the original category will continue to appear when applying a purchase credit made into that transaction into a new transaction. For more detailed information, kindly refer to this Help article: Categories.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi carolynmana,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

From my understanding, once a category is assigned to a transaction, such as a purchase, the original category will continue to appear when applying a purchase credit made into that transaction into a new transaction. For more detailed information, kindly refer to this Help article: Categories.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess