Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Make Promise date based off terms on transaction

Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

My clients book my services in advance, sometimes weeks or months, and I use the "promised date" of the invoice as the date the service is to be supplied.  My terms are that the invoice is due to be paid a week prior to the promised date.  I'd like to be able to change the DUE DATE of invoices to match the promised date of each invoice.  This is specially helpful for the new Invoice Reminder system.  Currently there are only 2 options available to work-around the issue.  I either need to manually calculate the number of days between writing each new invoice and the due date and then manually add that as the terms; or I need to future-date each invoice to match the promised date and leave the terms as default COD.

"Invoice Due Dates on MYOB invoice portal"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2019

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages