Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Update event (STP) - Have an option to mark all payslips as already printed or sent

Trusted User

461Posts

217Kudos

4Solutions

461 Posts
Trusted User
New
New

I know it's pretty pointless even bothering to suggest anything here, but having just had to do two (only two this year - a new record) pay update events to make the STP YTD verification report balance, and then having to manually go into 200 payslips to change the status to already emailed, I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like to see this option. As if we are ever going to email all employees, including terminated employees, zero dollar payslips. Can you imagine the questions that would follow?

And yes, I could have changed the email address to my own for each of those 200 payslips but that was just as many annoying mouseclicks anyway.

Being able to choose whether or not we'll need to send the payslip when using the 'send update event' button would be a great addition. 

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,181 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS 

Thank you for posting your feedback.

I understand your concern about the system and we appreciate you taking time to share this on Product Ideas board. We thrive hard to make sure that we provide the best experience for our customers and your feedback help us. We will surely pass this to the relevant team. We will also keep you updated on a newly release features.

Cheers,

Princess