Fergus Integration Error: NoTaxCodeFound

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BunnyBomb69
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Fergus Integration Error: NoTaxCodeFound

Hello,

I am having an issue with an integration between Fergus and MYOB. The Fergus support and technical team say the issue is being caused by MYOB.

I setup MYOB 2 days ago and am on a trial. On the first day, I was able to sync supplier invoices between Fergus and MYOB. The integration worked and the invoices appeared in the MYOB In tray, ready for coding.  However, the next day (24 hours later) the integration stopped working. Supplier invoices no longer appear in the MYOB In tray and there is an error showing in Fergus.

On the Fergus side, there is an erorr against each invoice saying "Error sending to MYOB: NoTaxCodeFound" (see screenshot below).

I contacted Fergus support yesterday and they said nothing has changed on their side of the integration. They confirmed that the invoices were successfully "sent" to MYOB from their server and they showed me the code steps to prove that their programme was working correctly to send the data through the API. I also confirmed that there have been no changes to any tax codes on the MYOB side. It is still setup to use the default New Zealand GST codes, I have not changed them.

So that leaves me to ask... what has changed on the MYOB side?

I have performed the following steps multiple times (3 times total):

1. Disconnected the integration between Fergus and MYOB

2. Cleared my cache and logged out completely of all applications

3. Reconnected the integration between Fergus and MYOB

4. Refreshed MYOB data in Fergus and clicked "send to MYOB" on the invoices again

Can someone help with this error? If MYOB can't work with Fergus I'm kinda done here.

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 7.53.23 AM.png
3 REPLIES 3
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Fergus Integration Error: NoTaxCodeFound

Hi @BunnyBomb69 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I did some checking on my end and we have not received any known errors when it comes to integration with Fergus. For any API error/integration related queries, I would suggest raising a support request via the following link: https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BunnyBomb69
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

It has become worse since my post...

Now the integration won't sync customer invoices or customer details, as well as supplier invoices. Bascially the entire integration does not work at all.

Fergus support just keep telling me to disconnect and reconnect it over and over. So far I have done this roughly 18 times and it hasn't corrected the issue. The whole thing is just not working.

I guess I better go back to Xero... I've wasted hundreds of hours on this issue and made no progress. I'm just glad I discovered this during the trial, before spending any money.

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

HI @BunnyBomb69 

That must have been a challenging experience for you. I suggest logging a ticket in the link I sent for API support. If you have further questions or concerns, please know that you can always post in this forum and we'll be glad to help you. 

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post