Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Drag and drop into banking

1Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

Until the recent in tray "upgrade" I was able to drag and drop from MS outlook into banking transactions - things such as pdf receipts and invoices. This allowed for multiple documents to be dropped at the same time. However I am no longer able to do this despite that fact it was WAY WAY WAY quicker than uploading to intray and then trying to sort out which files need to be attached to which transaction. 

So 2 suggestions:

1. Re-enable drag and drop function into expanded bank transactions.

2. In teh meantime, allow multiple files to be selected from the in tray to be uploaded into a bank transcation.

The current system is much more cumbersome and requires several more steps than necessary.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October

Hi @Primil1 , @KirstyS2 and @tmlioulios ,

I am happy to announce that this bug has been fixed. You will now be able to drag and drop multiple files into your bank transaction pages as well as selecting multiple files in your In tray.

I apologise in the delay in getting this fix in your hands and appreciate your patience in the matter.

Kind regards,

Shoaib Bilal

Service Designer 

12 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Primil1 

Thanks for your post. We are grateful that you found this forum useful.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We'll be raising this through the required team, rest assured that we'll provide communications and updates once this feature will be added to our system also, you are welcome to submit and share your insights here.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

KirstyS2
5 Posts
User

I am having the same issue. MYOB team- can you please change it so we can drag and drop files again. It is sooooooo cumbersome and slow to download each time.

tmlioulios
5 Posts
User

I agree with @KirstyS2 and @Primil1 

Why was the drag and drop feature removed? It shouldn't be too hard to re-enable this @Leneth_A 

Everyone I have spoken to is frustrated with this.

Thanks

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,122 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @tmlioulios 

We appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter. Rest assured that we'll raise this to the relevant team.

Cheers,

Princess

Shoaib1
Admin
6 Posts
Admin

Hi @Primil1@tmlioulios and @KirstyS2 ,

We appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter.

The team is working on resolving this matter. You should be able to perform this action again in the next couple of weeks.

cheers

Shoaib

KirstyS2
5 Posts
User

Hello MYOB team. Could you please tell us when this function will be fixed? It is the EOFY and I need the function to be working ASAP. We need the drag and drop function re-anabled. You said above it wouyld be fixed in the 'next couple of weeks' and it is now 4 weeks later. Could this please be fixed today?

Thank you

KirstyS2
5 Posts
User

Dear Shoaib,

This drag and drop function has still not been fixed. Can you please notify me a date and time it will be fixed?

Thank you

tmlioulios
5 Posts
User

In addition to @KirstyS2, I am also awaiting for this function to be re-enabled.

Thank you

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, apologies for not responding to you sooner and we are thankful for your effort in bringing this to our attention. We understand that this is essential to manage your workflow and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will pass your feedback to the developer's team, and I want to assure you that the team will continue to monitor your request and will add this to the product roadmap based on the feature request. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

KirstyS2
5 Posts
User

@Leneth_A can you please tell us when this function will be re-enabled? We would like an exact timeframe please. It is causing me siginificant delays in using MYOB. PLEASE CAN THIS BE FIXED ASAP!