Forum Discussion

Margriet
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago

Drag & drop card attachments

When working in "purchases" I can drag & drop pdf files straight from emails to in-tray, which is right.

This does not work when I want to add a pdf file to a card: the roundabout way is to drag and drop the file to desktop, and from there to "card attachments". Not a major problem, but can you do something about this please.

What really is annoying: there is still no pop up to indicate that there is an attachment with the card.

I would appreciate your comment.

1 Reply

• Hi Margriet,

Thank you for bringing up your experience with attaching PDF files in MYOB, both within purchases and when adding them to a card. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns about the attachment process. It would indeed be more convenient if you could directly drag and drop PDF files to card attachments directly from your email. As for your concern about the lack of a pop-up notification for card attachments, we understand that this could be frustrating. We'll take this into account and see if we can implement this feature to make it easier for users to recognize when there is an attachment associated with a card.

Your feedback is essential in helping us enhance our software, and we'll forward your feedback to our development team for consideration in future updates or improvements. We also encourage you to post these ideas in our AccountRight Idea Exchange for our developers' review and consideration. If you've got any more suggestions or encounter any other issues, please don't hesitate to share them with us. We're here to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Princess